The company was founded in 1890 by George Lister who started the partnership that eventually became the Lister Engineering Company we know today.

The company moved to its current purpose built 20,000 sqft facility in 2008 which is conveniently situated on the outskirts of Cambridge.

With highly skilled staff of around 28 serving the various departments including Sheet Metal, Milling, Turning, Welding and Assembly this enables us to offer a comprehensive service for a wide range of applications including Pharmaceutical, Food Packaging, Scientific Instruments, Telecommunications, Military, Medical, Automotive, Gas and Oil, Aluminium Architectural Curtain Wall Systems, Roof Lights and Associated Metalwork.

Our aim at George Lister Engineering Ltd is to provide high quality service and products at competitive rates when the customer requires.