George Lister Engineering Company founded in 1890
The company was founded in 1890 by George Lister who started the partnership that eventually became the Lister Engineering Company we know today. The company moved to its current purpose built 20,000 sqft facility in 2008 which is conveniently situated on the outskirts of Cambridge.
With highly skilled staff of around 28 serving the various departments including Sheet Metal, Milling, Turning, Welding and Assembly this enables us to offer a comprehensive service for a wide range of applications including Pharmaceutical, Food Packaging, Scientific Instruments, Telecommunications, Military, Medical, Automotive, Gas and Oil, Aluminium Architectural Curtain Wall Systems, Roof Lights and Associated Metalwork.
Taking clients designs into manufacture
Over the years we have been approached by various companies in all types of industries at the design stage with an idea which we can turn into reality.